Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

I really enjoyed my uncle's 21st birthday celebration!

On Saturday 18th of June 2016, my families and I went to my uncle's birthday party. My uncle his name is Papa and he was turning 21 years  old. The weather was cool, hot and sunny.

Before my family and I went to the birthday party, we went to the Warehouse to buy my uncle some presents. We got him some clothes and some shoes like Nike, Puma, Adidas and some Converses. They were very cool and beautiful because all the shoes were in different colours.

Later on we went to a church on Dominion Road because the birthday was held there in the hall. The hall was big and awesome. When we first arrived I saw my cousin Moala and I said to her, 'Do you want to play with me'?. And she said, "Yes!". My cousin was the tagger while I was runner. We were having a lot f fun until my mum called us. Then it was time to watch my uncle blow out the candles. The cake had all my favourite flavours in it, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

After that, we went to go and get some chips, Tongan food, chicken and fish. The food was delicious. The fish was crunchy and the chicken was crunchy as well. The chips was crispy and delicious. The Tongan food was a little bit spicy.

Finally we went home because it was getting dark and my family and I felt tired.

My favourite part of the day was when I was playing tag with my cousin.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of how my families and I celebrated my uncle's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.