Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Have you ever had a strawberry and chocolate cake for your cousin's birthday?



On Saturday 4th of May 2016, my family and I went to Happy Days to celebrate my cousin's birthday. She turned 19. The weather was nice and sunny. My families and I went in my dad's big van. It took us an hour to get there.
After we arrived, my little brother and I went to sit at our allocated seat with our baby sister. After that, my mum brought the cake for my cousin and it was chocolate ( my favourite flavour). Later on, my cousin arrived at Happy Days looking very fancy.

After that we started singing the happy birthday song to my cousin. Maya and my mum got the cake. Then we all went to go and get some food to eat. I got some chicken and chips and some healthy food like slices of carrots, beans and and some meat. The chicken was crispy and the chips were crunchy. The healthy vegetables were delicious. The carrots and the beans was mushy and the meat was so tender.

Later on we had some cake and it was so delicious full of chocolate and strawberry. Then my little brother and I played tag. I was the tagger while my little brother was the runner and it was so much fun.

Finally we all went home because it was the end of the day. We all felt tired. My favourite part of the day is when my little brother and I played tag.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount by writing an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my cousin's birthday at Happy Days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.