Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Have you been to the warehouse with your mum?

On Saturday 11th of June 2016, my mum and I went shopping to go and look for some clothes for my little sister and to buy a video game for my uncle who's going to Tonga to give to my cousin. The weather was nice and sunny.



It took us an hour to get to the warehouse. First we went to get my cousin's video game. We got him an XBOX one. It was really cool and great because it was big and black.


Later on we went to go and buy some clothes for my little sister. We brought her some socks, dress and some shoes. There were very cute and colourful. After that my mum and I felt hungry so went and to go get some food.


We ate some chicken and rice.The rice was cooked well.The chicken was crunchy and delicious.


Then we ate my sister's house and drop off my little sister's clothes and visit my younger siblings. After that, we went to my uncle's house so that we can take the video game to my uncle.

Finally we went home because my mum had to help my auntie get ready for her wedding.My favourite part of the day was when I went with my mum to buy my little sister's clothes.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my shopping trip with my mum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.