Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Are you having a celebration at your Nana and Papa's house for your uncle?

On Saturday 25th of June 2016, my mum and I went to Mt. Roskill for my uncle's going away party. He went to Tonga on Sunday 26th of June 2016. The weather was sunny and it took us an hour to get there.

When we arrived, I waited outside with my mum and my uncle. We waited outside because my Nana and my Papa were busy cleaning up so we waited outside. While we were waiting outside, I played soccer by myself and I had a lot of fun.

Later on my older brother and his children arrived. I was so excited because I now have people to play with. After that, we started praying for my uncle and the food that we had.

After our prayers, we went to go and get our food. The food that I got was very delicious. The chicken was crunchy and the chips was crispy. The fish was a bit cold but it was fresh.

Finally mum and I went home because it was the end of the day and the my mum was feeling a bit tired.

My favourite part of the day was playing with my brothers children because it was a lot of fun. I had a great time at my Nana and Papa's house

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of how we celebrate my uncle going back to Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.