Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

My sundae ice-cream was really cold!

On Saturday the 27th of August, my mum and I went shopping at the Warehouse in Sylvia Park. It took us an hour to get there because there was traffic on the road.

As soon as we arrived, we went straight to the Warehouse to get a pair of shoes for me for my birthday party on Wednesday. I got some puma shoes because it was my favourite icon. We also bought some new clothes for me. They were very colourful and interesting.

After that, we went to the counter to pay for my shoes and my clothes. Once my items were scanned, they were put into a plastic bag. I was so excited because I had new clothes and shoes for my birthday party. Then I went and said to my mum, "Thank you for my clothes and shoes."

Soon after that, we went to buy some ice-cream from Mcdonald's. I had a ice-cream sundae. An ice-cream sundae is ice-cream that is put into a plastic cup and it can have vanilla or chocolate syrup on the top. It was delicious and cold. My mum had vanilla ice-cream on a cone with a chocolate flake on the top.

Eventually, we went home because I was exhausted and we had finished all the shopping that we needed to do for my birthday.

My favourite part was when my mum and I had ice-cream because it was sweet and just what I needed to end a wonderful afternoon.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, follow by the events and then a conclusion of my birthday shopping with my mum at the Warehouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.