Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

My opinion of Jacinda Ardern!

I designed my word art to describe  Jacinda Ardern. I formed this opinion after listening when she spoke after the disaster in Christchurch 15/3/19 and her speech during International Woman's Day 2019. Jacinda Ardern is a strong and caring person. She spoke about the issue in Christchurch and told everyone that the man who caused the issue should remain nameless and that we should mention the people who have lost their lives and the heroes who had saved others.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mary,
    I'm Sia and I attend St Pius X Catholic School as a year 8 student. I really like the way you described her. I also like the picture you used! Maybe next time, you could include more descriptive words. Other than that, this is wonderful & thoughtful! Well done.

    Blessed Weekend,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.