Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Fact or Fiction Story!

On a sunny Tuesday my family and I went out to celebrate my sister's 17th birthday. Our day started really great because we had Mc'donalds for breakfast.

After that, we all got prepared and headed off to Sylvia Park. When we arrived at Sylvia Park we helped my sister look for some shoes. It took us 15 mins to find the shoes she wanted. Now was the time to find my sister clothes. My family and I were very exhausted because my sister was walking around trying to buy more and more clothes. Finally came the best part, we finally went to the movies. At the movies we watched Aladdin. It was such a fascinating movie.

Later on, we all went to eat at a restaurant. The food was tasty and tempting I wish I could take it home. Once the food was digested in our stomach it was time to go home and blow out the candle on the cake.

The day was over and my family and I were extremely tired we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.