Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Rainbow's End is so much fun!

On the holidays, my sister’s husband’s family and I went to Rainbow’s End. It was exciting fun and cool at Rainbow’s End. Rainbow’s End is at Manukau.

The first activity that my cousin and I went on was the pirate ship. I was so nervous. When it went up, it goes up very high. However it comes down it feels okay. When we went off the ride I felt dizzy.


Next we went on the bumper boat. While we were walking there, we saw my two cousins, my auntie and my uncle. I felt really excited about riding the bumper boats with my family. On the bumper boat, I got stuck and I really felt scared. However my uncle told me to pull the string I followed my uncle’s instruction and I really enjoyed it.

Another activity that we went on was the bumper cars.The bumper cars is like the bumper boats,but it was on concrete. it was straightly different because the bumper cars were just like real cars. When it was our turn to go on the bumper cars, we have to wait for the attendant to say, ‘’Go!”. It was so much fun on the bumpy cars, because I bumped my cousin and then I drove away. After that we went home because we felt tired.

I felt happy because I had a lot of fun on the activities at Rainbow’s Ends and I get to spend time with my extended family.   
Image result for rainbow's end

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount using the correct structure.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.