Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Fact or Fiction Story!

On a warm pleasant day my family decided that we should all hangout. So we went to the Auckland Zoo!.

Before we left, we prepared us some healthy snacks. I was extremely excited because it was my first time going to the Zoo. When we arrived, my family and I started walking around. The first animal we focused on was the long neck giraffe!. After walking around the Zoo seeing different types of animals, we took 10 mins break. We started to explore more. Our next stop was to see the big grey elephant. I was so excited because I got to touch it. Next we went to the butterfly area. It was so hot but beautiful. I was so scared because a beautiful colorful butterfly landed on my hand.

Soon was the time to leave. I had so much fun I wish I could go there everyday. Before we went home we all had Mc'donalds.

Finally was the time to go home. I was very exhausted from today I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.