Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

I love sleeping over my cousin's house!

Making Homemade Pizza
On Saturday 5th of March 2017, my mum and I dropped me off at my cousin's house. I went to Eti's house for a sleepover and to make homemade pizza. It only took me 2 minutes to arrive there.
Image result for pizza
First we went shopping to buy the ingredients that we needed for our pizza. We got tomato sauce, cheese, pizza dough, pork and pepperoni (salami). Then we went back to Eti's house to make the pizza.


When we got back, we went into groups. Eti was with Ana, I was with Joyla and Tevita and Sio were together.


First I spread the sauce around the pizza. Then Joyla helped me to sprinkle some cheese on top of the sauce. Joyla said, ''It looks better than the others''. While we were adding the cheese, Eti and Ana added the barbecue sauce on, but Sio complained, '' Did you know that if you added the barbecue sauce it's going to taste yuck!'' However he thought it was fine. Next we added plenty of pork, but we forgot to add the pepperoni in, so we quickly added it in. The pepperoni was brown and it had little white bits in it. Later on my uncle placed our pizza in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Once it was done, the aroma of tastiness filled the air. It tasted like a real pizza. We also had bottles of coke to go with our pizza. We all had frozen coke and it was frozen and cold.

Eventually we all went to bed when we did our tummies were hurting, because we all ate too much.


My favourite part of the day was when I made my first ever homemade pizza with my extend family.


Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my homemade pizza.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.